Sunday, January 14, 2007

Tex/Mex 2007 Day 4: Strip Club

It’s Wet Spot’s birthday! And since I am partly recovered, I join the group that is heading over to her birthday celebration at the local strip club, West Side (or something like that).

We walk in and immediately befriend one of the local strippers, a very Elvira-esque looking chick. She’s an Amazon too! She easily towers over me and I’m not a small girl. Oh and by stating she’s a chick, I’m referring to her gender, not her age, because if I remember correctly – she has 4 kids.

Of course, since I’m at a strip club and talking to a stripper, I have to ask this question:

“Can I strip?”
She says yes! I’ll have to wait until the end of the evening, but of course I can. I can wait! Let’s just play some 3-man to while away the time. I teach her the rules and instruct her on when she needs to drink. I believe she has a good time playing with us, but eventually I reach that state again where I’m incapable of processing information. I leave the strip club before getting my opportunity to strip. Shame on me! Maybe next year…

Bar: Prince Machiavelli’s
Total Count: 8
Total DC Bars:
0

2 comments:

Spotty said...

That would be Prince Machiavelli's. Can't believe I finally made it! Yeah, her lap dance was - uh - interesting!

Late Nite Drive Thru said...

Lap dance?? Oh man, did I pass out again? I don't remember that.