What a cold day compared to 2 days ago! I packed warm weather clothing since last week it was 80 F when we hashed and I was steaming afterwards. Today it’s 40 F. WTF???!!!! The temperature dropped 40 degrees in 2 days! What is going on with the weather this year? And they’re forecasting snow on Saturday. Uggghhhh! Will Mother Nature ever make up her mind this year?
So here I am in shorts trying to stay warm. Fortunately, I packed a change of clothes for once and can wear my jeans while doing sign-in. The hares did warn us that we are going to get wet on this trail – I’m not looking forward to it, but I am prepared.
Will you pee on my leg? Poison ivy
My @ss is an ice-cube
Sir Shaves A Lot fell on his @ss in the creek and got totally wet
Can’t Find P*ssy in a Haystack ran with a girl’s pink and purple bicycle for the entire hash. It was missing a seat.
Monday Sticky Monday tells Mount My Rear, “Late Nite is a party in a box. Invite her to a party and she starts dancing and gets the party started.”
Bar: The Ugly Mug
Total Bar Count: 53
Total DC Bars: 30
The Ugly Mug doesn’t count since I have visited it previously.
No comments:
Post a Comment