I thought when I puked in the puke-bag on the plane ride home that I was just displaying symptoms of post-Texas Interhash drinking. Well, 36 hours later, I know differently. After puking up yesterday's breakfast and lunch and any liquids I have tried to re-hydrate myself with, I can officially declare that I have a stomach virus.
So here I am at home, with my hair in a ponytail (so my hair doesn't need to be held for me) and downing Pepto Bismol to kill my tummy ache. In addition, any upright position held for longer than 2 minutes causes a cold sweat to break out and usually results in my falling into the nearest chair/bed/@ss-holding contraption to recover.
I haven't puked this much since the 2006 Lingerie Run when I had my head in a trash can for 3 hours, and even then I didn't puke for 12 hours straight following the event.
On-Hoping recovery is around the corneer
2 comments:
Yuck! Get better soon. That just sounds miserable.
I had something similar back in early March. try not to get de-hydrated, see if you can hold down some Gatorade.
And if your stomach isn't too upset, see if you can handle bland stuff, like rice and toast. You might be able to keep that down, but definitely don't get dehydrated. hang in there.
Post a Comment