Despite the warm weather and central location, we have an extremely low turnout tonight. Must be Her She Kisses going away party. I wish I could be there, chickie! But you know I go to the hash on Thursdays!
And since I am recovering from the flu and my immune system is shot, I decide to play it safe and walk the hash today. Well, I am one of 5 walkers today. What a small walking contingent! Ah well, it allows me to talk to General’s Farm Animal and partake of his scotch (cause you know that stuff will kill the flu!).
It’s a pretty short walk too, until we discover that the beer check has been relocated due to police presence at the hare-designated beer check. We really haven’t been having good luck with beer checks lately, have we?
Kudos:
I love the color of the flour for today’s trail. It’s a bright lime green. What a pretty and easy color to spot! I must ask The Horny Grail what she used to make the hare flour.
We have a rather lackluster crowd tonight though. Not that circle isn’t fun – Obeastiologist does an excellent job of running circle. But the crowd is very complacent and most of the outgoing, outspoken hashers that usually jazz up the circle are missing. With the exception of Mother May I…that girl! She’s really stirring up that rivalry with WH4 tonight.
And since the temperature has quickly dropped to the point that I break out my gloves, I decide to not stick around to finish the keg. Besides
Bar: Tonic
Total Bar Count: 57
Total DC Bars: 31
1 comment:
Wish you could have been there too! I'm finally back from Europe and catching up on blog-reading--you going to be at WH4 on Monday?
Post a Comment