Saturday, April 21, 2007

Hash O’LympD*cks: DC Full Moon presented by EWH3

So what events did we end up holding?


  1. FRB Competition – this is a relay race among the 3 beer checks to see who can spill the LEAST amount of beverage while still finishing first
  2. Leap Frog Down-Downs – this is a relay chugging contest
  3. International Down-Down – select man and woman from each team chug 1 liter of beer
  4. Song-off – select songmeister from each team sing a unique song; the judges did not inform the audience that the competition would solely be based on the virgin song
  5. Walker’s 50 Yard Sprint – equivalent to the FRB competition, but for walkers
  6. Mis-management Piggyback Rides – select man and woman must carry each other piggyback for a designated distance
  7. Name-off – each kennel must nominate their best 2 suggestions for the naming candidate


I actually competed in 2 events even though I didn’t plan on competing in any. I competed in event #3 and #6. And both times, it was requested that I compete and I represented 2 different hashes each time. I feel that my impartiality was not hurt, but since I placed both times, maybe it was. You know, it feels good to be the cool kid that everyone wants on their team. Why didn’t this happen when I was in grade school?


Bar: Remington’s

Total Bar Count: 58

Total DC Bars: 32

No comments: