Chlorine and I finally arrive in
Ahh well….
So, we try to convince them to take us to a karaoke bar, but after talking to Dirty Dogg they decide to head to downtown
First up is Hell’s Kitchen, which seems to be a misnomer. The name is quite interesting, but the bar doesn’t appear to be anything like its name since it has an all-brick interior and a wide bar area. I would imagine a place called Hell’s Kitchen to be dark and narrow. There’s a band playing too. They’re playing covers of most of the newer rock songs of the last few years, but I’m not exactly in the mood for new rock. I either want to sing or dance. Where to next?
@ss recommends that we visit the Waterside where there are several dance clubs. The Waterside area looks a lot like the
The dance club is dead but we have a good time anyways (cause I don’t require other people to start partying!). I later find out that the “scene” hangs out there on Saturdays – not Fridays. Well! Who cares about them anyways?
Regardless, as much as I try to get my companions out of there at a reasonable hour (I DO have a race in the morning), we don’t end up leaving until 1:30am. Uggghhh! How am I ever going to wake up?
Bars: Hell’s Kitchen and It’s a Happy Day Cafe
Total Bar Count: 61
Total DC Bars: 33
No comments:
Post a Comment