Sunday, April 15, 2007

Texas Interhash: Sunday

Bocci ball. I suck at this game (Is there any game that I don’t suck at?? Oh wait up! That makes me a champion sucker!). I overthrow every time. One time my ball almost rolled into the pond. I would’ve had to fish it out if it had rolled in.

I run through camp with my bra on. “I got my bra back. I got my bra back.”

Chlorine calls @ss.

How do I get rug burns on one knee and one elbow and they’re not even on the same side of my body?

Hash Olympics

Watermelon seed spitting contest

Watermelon chucking contest

Izzy Dizzy contest

I can’t even finish my beer

TOM wins as a spitter

Hermie says, “I didn’t need TOM to compete to tell y’all that she’s a spitter.”

Death by Dildo wins as a swallower

Hermie and TOM are on the same plane as I going back

TOM is so drunk that she busts her lip and breaks her mug when she goes to help Hermie pack

I pass out on the plane as soon as I sit down

Puke on plane in throw-up baggie

At the time, I’m thinking that I drank my Shiner Bock to close to take-off and between that and the turbulence that my stomach just couldn’t take it. Boy am I wrong!

Bar: Striders??? – I think? The Houston Terminal A airport bar

Total Bar Count: 56

Total DC Bars: 30

No comments: