Leg #1:
Start time: 7:00pm
Mileage: 2.41 miles
Time: 23:27
Elevation Gain: 305 ft
Temperature: 79 F
Terrain: Mostly flat with some long gradual hills
Leg #2:
Start time: 8:30 pm
Mileage: 1.16 miles
Time: 11:57
Elevation Gain: 215 ft
Temperature: 73 F, the torrential downpour didn't begin until I reached my "cool down" point - what luck! unfortunately, I didn't get to cool down
Terrain: Mostly flat with some long gradual hills
Total Distance: 3.57 miles
Total Time: 35:24
Total Elevation: 520 ft
So I have reset my training counter. I'm still unsure what major race I am running next, but to suffice, I have a 10K this Saturday.
Surprisingly enough, even though I haven't run in 3 weeks (for training - I have hashed), I performed 3 minutes better today than the last time. But then I had just run the Cherry Blossom 10 miler and was suffering from allergies, so maybe that isn't saying much.
Regardless, my gym workout was rough. I sincerely believe that I lost muscle mass due to the flu cause I could barely handle the 20 lb. dumbbells for my chest press. And I'm kind of worried about the squeaky feeling in my right knee when I was doing squats. I'm gonna keep an eye on that. Other than that, I had a decent lifting routine and promise myself that I will not skip the gym for anymore illnesses this year (I hope I can keep that promise).
1 comment:
Definitely get your knee checked. But just so you know there is a thing called crepitus (sp?) It is common in women. I have it in my knee. It sounds like a creaky door every time I go down the stairs. There is nothing that can be done and does not damage the knee in anyway. This is all according to 2 or 3 doctors. If there is ever pain, then you have to worry about it.
Post a Comment