Lord Amercy! What has happened today? I haven’t recalled seeing this many hashers show up to a beginning circle EVER! 180 wankers signed in with me and no wonder the pack didn’t get away until after 7:30!
I decide to walk tonight because:
a) My boobs weigh more due to the larger-than-normal wad o’cash
b) I ran last night and am hurting today
c) It’s 88F outside
d) I just straightened my hair this morning (yes, I’m high-maintenance)
And although the hares claim that the walker’s trail has been pre-laid, we don’t see any trail markings until 8 blocks after leaving
When we arrive at the beer check, the beer is not flowing so the hares start shooting the pack with their peppermint schnapps-injected super soakers. My my! What minty-fresh breath we all have!
And yet again on the trail back, Ctrl-Alt-Secrete has issues with the map. So what happens? Little Red and Cock-a-Doodle-do-Me walk off with his map in the direction they feel is best. Those two do happen to be very experienced hares – would you doubt them? Thought not.
One last item of note:
We have a spontaneous naming today in addition to our normal naming procedure. A just with about 5 runs who is a little TOO eager with suggesting names and is drinking from a yogurt container gets the tables turned on her. One of the names she threw out is bestowed upon her. Well, they always said that you could get named for doing something stupid. I guess this was today’s most notable act of stupidity. I guess nothing else of interest happened today….
Bars: Sign of the Whale
Total Bar Count: 67
Total DC Bars: 35
No comments:
Post a Comment