Monday, May 21, 2007

Laser Hair Removal

Due to the Nair incident a few weeks ago, I scheduled consultations with a couple of local laser hair removal clinics. I was supposed to go to one tonight, but due to work, I had to re-schedule for later this week.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to this. Although laser hair removal is NOT permanent hair removal, it is permanent hair reduction. So no more Nair in the cooter!! And the hash sh*t has been safely passed along to @ss Spelunker, so I shouldn't be in any danger of taking it to CoTex unless I do something EXTREMELY stupid in VA Beach this weekend. Ha!! When don't I do something stupid??

Back to the hair removal topic, I'm going to start with the laser and then go to electrolysis afterwards. Why, you say? Apparently, doing it that way saves money down the road as electrolysis is 10 times more expensive than laser. I should be a good candidate since I'm fair skinned with dark hair. So, I'll post an update when I know more....

4 comments:

Denise said...

I am doing the laser hair removal. It is awesome. I love having less hair to shave etc. If you are pain sensitive, you should get the numbing cream for sensitive areas. It does hurt just a bit.

brownie said...

You should have them shave your back while you're there!

Anonymous said...

Does it hurt more or less than waxing?

Denise said...

It hurts less than waxing. And it is more effective. But it is tons more expensive.