Thursday, May 17, 2007

419th EWH3 Hash

This week we’re in the ghetto again. Jeez! Like I said in a previous post, we’ve been spending a lot of time in the ghetto. Of course, the alpha hare is MotorMouth, so of course, he would take us to the eastern shore of DC (why does it seem that all eastern shores are forgotten offcasts from the mainland?).


Since I drove to the hash and I’m not sure if I will have company walking back to the parking garage later, I decide to wear my pepper spray on trail. Anacostia is not nice after dark. I meet up with Cum Dumpling and Dirty Buttkiss at last year’s start location, but after 15 minutes, it is apparent we are in the wrong spot. We walk over to the other entrance and sure enough, the rest of the pack is awaiting my arrival.


Trail is a bit on the long side, but it is a def change of scenery. At the end, we circle on a road near a church and the church attendees inspect our ongoings. As we’re not causing any harm, though, they leave us alone for the most part.


And for the 2nd week in a row, we have a spontaneous naming. Hilarious! I love when we do that!


As I’m leaving, though, a police car just happens by and decides to get a closer look. Why is it that the police always arrive just as we’re closing up?


What??!!! No bar count! Nope – I’m headed for VA Beach tonight. I’ve gotta get to Anarchy without suffering through that I-95 traffic tomorrow. A pleasant high-speed drive down 175 miles of interstate is much more pleasant than the bumper-to-bumper parking lot that I-95 turns into on Fridays.


Wager:

Prior to the hash, Obeastiologist and MotorMouth made a bet that MotorMouth couldn’t get more than 85 people to the hash. Well, surprise, surprise! MotorMouth has a whopping 86 people in attendance. He cleaned up by 1 person!

No comments: