Sunday, May 06, 2007

Stinko de Mayo: Hash Sh*t

I’m not sure if the DC Road Wh*res have ever been an official hash, but following Stinko de Mayo, we def have an ending circle. Of course, Hermie nominates himself as our RA (although I’m sure Motormouth could have easily stepped in too).


We perform all the hallmarks of a circle: FRBs to the camping trip – Designer Bush and Dirty Dogg; DFLs to the camping trip – Metro and SMAC; Violations from the camping trip; and last, but certainly not least, Hash Sh*t. I have to say that I knew this was coming because everyone had been hinting at it since I received the fire extinguisher at EWH3.


I am nominated for the hash sh*t for my flaming cooter incident from the prior week. Fortunately for me, I have some competition due to Chlorine’s escapade of calling Bob LoBlaw a dirty wh*re the evening before. Unfortunately, our competition by down-down ends badly for me (I still think Hermie poured twice as much beer in my mug).


I am now the first holder of the DC Road Wh*res hash sh*t and will need to carry the hash sh*t to any non-DC hashing events I attend until I get rid of it. Fortunately for me, I’m attending several non-DC events in the next couple weeks. I’ll have to see if I can get rid of it at either the TRASH Cheap Mexican hash or the Anarchy campout cause I really don’t want to be carrying the hash sh*t to CoTex.

No comments: