This is the 3rd weekend that the DC Road Whores’ hash sh*t has been traveling. Although Chlorine won it last weekend, she gave it to Laa-Laa to decorate. Of course, she provided the hash sh*t with her addition prior to bestowing it upon @ss Spelunker for safe-keeping. Laa-Laa then painted the plunger handle pink. @ss traced the words back on, even copying Coin Operated’s mis-spelling of the word “travalling”. Laa-Laa spray painted one of Chlorine’s bunny ears yellow and the other pink. Oh, and he made certain the tequila necklace couldn’t fall off.
But on to the weekend’s activities….
Although Hand 2 Hand Cumbat was an early nomination due to her pre-lewb activities, @ss won hands down following the official beginning of the Anarchy activities. Come on! Is anyone truly surprised? I told @ss that we had a 90% chance between the two of us of getting the hash sh*t. Fortunately, @ss is not as devious as I am and would NEVER consider selling me downriver (unlike myself).
So, due to my unique ability to be in the right place at the wrong time, @ss gets the hash sh*t for the following reasons:
- For pissing on the floor of his tent
- For making me puke and not being there to hold my hair back
- For throwing used condoms out in the corn field rather than dispose of them properly
I must make mention of this fact - @ss was not conscious for Reason #1 and disputes the truthfulness of that accusation. For this I have two replies:
- Don’t let the truth get in the way of a good story.
- The story happens to be true – I threw his pants in his piss puddle so he wouldn’t contaminate the air mattress. His pants were still sopping wet from piss the next morning.
I’m so loyal aren’t I?
No comments:
Post a Comment