Note: I am extremely proud of the fact that my brother has been going to college since 1998!! Go, Van Wilder, go!!
By the end of the weekend, I returned to MD with a functioning desktop with a new 250G hard drive (replacing the 30G that was on the fritz) plus the 160G that houses my music collection and a better motherboard that was hijacked from my brother’s collection of spare computer parts. That’s not all I walked away with, though….I purchased a Dell laptop that will be delivered to my brother’s place (so he can install all that pirated software that I love so much) and a new Canon all-in-one printer.Yep, I’ve been spending the dough…and if my brother hadn’t hauled me out of Circuity City, I might have walked away with a Zune MP3 player too….I might only throw down for computer equipment once every 6 years, but I sure as hell throw it down large when I do!
But what am I happiest about? My wireless router works! And so does my wireless laptop (I got that fixed last week by my employer though). Yay! I’ve had the wireless router for 6 months and the laptop for a year and FINALLY the whole shebang is working!
Oh and I can’t forget that I walked away with another 15G of music from my brother’s collection to try out. I’m a very happy camper, indeed! I might be re-visiting Circuit City, though, for that Zune….
No comments:
Post a Comment