Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Free Zune for Me!!

So I was paying bills the other day and thought I would check my reward point balance with American Express (since I haven't done that in about 6 months).

41,788 points on my AmEx as of 12/31/06
Sweet! But what does that get me? Well, my most coveted object desire is the Zune...


47,190 points to get the Zune
Hell yeah!! I've only got 5,400 points to go!
After all my purchases in the last month (and I think my Dell laptop might count as double points) I think I may be able to pick up the Zune by the end of March!! Yippee!!

3 comments:

brownie said...

I'll help you out by letting you buy me a super expensive present to help you get those points! Yes, I know I'm way too selfless for my own good...

Rafael said...

I'm sorry you're getting a zune. How many points for an iPod?

Late Nite Drive Thru said...

don't knock it, man!! if I wanted an ipod I would have gotten one long ago...

I don't like 'em - plain and simple

ipods go for the same amount of points though