Designer brings me the thrift store dress she picked up for me. What a cool dress!! It looks like something a female Nascar driver would wear. It zips up completely in the front and has some bad-@ss zippers, mesh fabric and pull strings all over. It’s so fabulous – It’s perfect for this country town and I can zip it up as high (or low!) as I want it to go. What’s even better?!! I even have pockets for my ID and my lip gloss. I loooove multi-functional dresses!!
We arrive at the bar, T.C. Trotters, and meet some fabulous
Since I owe Designer for the dress and Chlorine for the ride, I buy several rounds of shots. First up, SoCo and lime. I happen to like this drink, but the bartender truly f*cked this one up cause it tastes horrible. How can you mess up Southern Comfort and lime juice?? Alright, lets try some Buttery Nipples! Yum!! Chlorine likes those so much that she even buys another round of them. Girls! I think we’ve caught up now!
Next stop – the Holiday Inn. WTF?? A Holiday Inn?? Apparently, their karaoke bar is one of the most happening places in this town. Who woulda thunk it? Well, they’re popular enough to have a bouncer manning the door. He asks for ID when our group walks up. I unzip my dress and show off my cleavage, “Here’s my ID!”Of course he lets me in! And I forgot to mention earlier, with each shot at T.C. Trotters, my dress zipper migrated farther and farther down. Hee hee!!
Now let me tell you that this Holiday Inn bar is completely filled with southern black folk. I have no issue with black folk, but to use
I love me some karaoke – just cause I’m getting some nasty looks from the mamas, I’m not gonna stop from singing a song. Chlorine and I go up for Pat Benatar’s “Hit Me with your Best Shot”. And look who joins us – Ain’t Your F*cking Mama! D*mn!! That woman has got some pipes on her! And does she impress the crowd when she does Tina Turner’s version of “Proud Mary”! Lord amercy!! Give that woman a record contract – stat!!
Now Dirty Dawg wants us to drink the free beer at the hotel – and I can’t say I blame him – I don’t know who’s supplying my beers at this bar, but I certainly haven’t paid for a single one. It sure is fun being drunk and single!!
Room party in Designer’s room!! My gosh!! Designer has a slideshow going on her laptop - look at the pics from the WH4 holiday party!! I need to get my hands on those – very incriminating (hee hee!!). From this point onwards, things are very fuzzy….
Bars: T.C. Trotters & the bar at the Holiday Inn
Total Bar Count: 18
Total DC Bars: 8
No comments:
Post a Comment