Start time: 2:00pm
Mileage: 10.00 miles
Time: 1: 44
Elevation Gain: Ha!! I'm in Slower Lower, DE - what elevation??!!
Temperature: 34 F
Terrain: Flat
Partner: I haven't had a partner in so long, I don't know why this is still here...
Well, I visited my bro today to pick up my new laptop and thought I might go running there. Road conditions in Newark, DE weren't much better than where I live, so I figured a visit to my lovable Grammy was in order. Wonderful idea!! There isn't a lick of snow in Slower Lower, however, there are no sidewalks either. Fortunately, there are tons of roads less traveled.
I beat my goal!! 1:45!!
Of course, the terrain in DE is slightly less challenging than what I will expect at the Cherry Blossom 10-miler. Although the wind was quite powerful today...
That reminds me - I need to contact Little Red Ride Me Good for a rego....
No comments:
Post a Comment