Thursday, March 22, 2007

2nd Time in a Row

Alright, now I am starting to piss myself off. I can't believe I walked out without sending myself my latest blog postings. I have probably completed 5 postings that need to go up from the last 2 weeks, but I was in too much of a d*mn hurry to go to the friggin' hash to send them to myself.

So what do you call an idiot twice over?

What's it matter anyhows? I got wonderfully drunk at the hash tonight, it's my last night cat-sitting, and I can't wait to pass out. Hope I make it into work on time.

And since I'm just gonna post another pic anyhows - isn't this chick hot? God, I wish I could be that cool to win 1st place at Nascar. Yep, that's another fantasy of mine - to become a race car driver.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that Danica Patrick? She *is* hot!

Rafael said...

She's hot, but she just drives cars in a circle, even I can do that

Kirk said...

Danica Patrick drives for the Indy Racing League (IRL)

A couple more hot chick drivers are entering racing...

Check out Milka Duno: http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/news/story?seriesId=1&id=2810713


Oh, by the way Rafeal, try this...the next time you're having an all-night Play Station fest, sit on the couch on your side, turn the TV sideway so you can see it, put a 50-lb weight on your shoulders, and play your favorite driving game...then talk about "just driving in a cricle..."

On-On
NASCOCK