Tuesday, March 20, 2007

No Time to Update

Things have been really hectic at work. So hectic that I don't have time to write 5 songs or memorialize hours upon hours of conversation that is relevant only to my own mind.

I'm very sorry to inform you that I am extremely behind in the work that actually pays the bills and it will probably be several days before I can figure out what I did this past weekend (I know the bars I frequented though - so at least my bar count will be accurate).

I can tell you that tonight I got drunker than I usually do on a schoolnight cause I'm celebrating turning 31 and getting a fabulously ugly picture from the Maryland MVA (I gave up my CDL though - I'm still debating my decision on that one).

Bar: Biddy Mulligans

Total Bar Count: 45

Total DC Bars: 22

No comments: