Sunday, March 04, 2007

Charlottesville: Quotes

“Quit sucking on his c*ck and try and f*ck me”

“I’m doing a survey. How many of you girls have a sore cooter this morning?”

"He can't talk right now, he's licking my @ss"
“He’s wanted to lick your pooper clean for months”

“They never once stopped. She even asked me for a beer.”

“I accidentally slept with him. He walked in and I was naked. What was I supposed to do?”

“Whore.”

“Look who’s talking. What are you gonna do about it?”

“F*ck more?”

“As long as I’m first”


"Taking up the butt is like taking a poop but backwards"

“I had to leave cause of the Cirque du Sex-o-Lay. It was really scary. You both are athletes and extremely limber. When the moonlight hit your pale bodies, I was frightened.”

“He has a HUGE, black c*ck”

"Well, he's a BIG, black man. What did you expect?"


“Where’s the lube?”

"Can I still be the sluttiest, non-hook up hasher?"

“3 times and you’re gay.”


“I smell like @ss”


“You have a naked chick in bed with you and $2000 in sex toys in the room and you STILL can’t get it up??”

“How did you guys get in here?”

“You left the key in the door!”

No comments: