Today I’m leaving for the Charlottesville Golf hash with Chlorine and Designer. I unexpectedly take the day off (hack! hack! hack!), but that allows us to leave earlier and make some additional stops along the way.
Stop #1:
Night Dreams in Tysons Corner! No trip is complete without accessories (especially sexual ones)! We all buy lollipops and other assorted favors (hee hee!).
Stop #2:
Stop #3:
CVS for party room decorations. I pick up a pair of bunny ears too. Chlorine picks up a pacifier that says, “Kiss me, I’m Irish.” We’re gonna be a cute pair this weekend!
Final Destination:
We’re here! Chlorine and I are sharing a room while Designer is sharing a room with Hermie. Also, our rooms are across the hall from each other. Ha ha! We’re gonna have lots of fun! However, check-in informs us that the rest of the hashers are spread out all over the hotel and that we aren’t in a reserved block of rooms. Uh oh! That’s not good news. We’re gonna have to try extra hard to not get ourselves kicked out…
Chlorine makes a sign and tapes it to the door that says, “Caution: HOT Harrierettes Inside”. We also blow up a million balloons and scatter them across the floor.
New Fact #1:
New Fact #2: The Charlottesville hash’s tagline is “Come Hash with a Harlot.” They spell their hash
Bar: Prince Michel
Total Bar Count: 31
Total DC Bars: 17
Does a winery count? I consumed alcohol in this establishment….
No comments:
Post a Comment