The Tidewater boys arrive about an hour after Hermie pops the question in a powder blue Hyundai that @ss rented. Apparently, it’s further proof to the Tidewater hashers that @ss is gay. So, who has joined @ss this weekend? His ex-roommates, Dirty Dog and STDs, and his buddy Quarter Pound Her.
Dirty Dog has finally recovered from his hernia operation, but we harass Designer and caution her not to break her toy again (actually, though, he got his hernia from jumping a ditch while hashing, not for anything Designer did to him).
I’ve never met STDs before, but he immediately names me “Tainted Sister.” I now have a special Tidewater hash name. Hmmmm…..that’s an interesting concept – having a different hash name with each hash I encounter. I’m afraid if that’s the case, I’m going to have dozens of hash names before long….
But Schwinn isn’t coming. WTF??!! Schwinn isn’t coming cause he’s talking to some girl that has just arrived in VA Beach – lame! No worries, though. I’ll see him next weekend! Laa-Laa didn’t make it either cause he has to work on Saturday. Alright, although Chlorine looks a little pouty.

And it is sometime during this game that I remove my top and set it beside me cause I’m hot. It is now a fact that I ALWAYS take my top off during a hash party. When I come back downstairs holding my boobs with my one arm and my bra in the other, I notice that my shirt is going around and around on the kitchen ceiling fan. Jeez, peoples! I give y’all enough ammunition to cause amusement without y’all having to torment my poor shirt!
Quotes:
“My hair is curly now.”
“It’s a good thing you remembered to lock your door.”
“I could’ve gotten into your room using a credit card, but I didn’t want to.”
“5 times. He didn’t leave me alone all night.”
“I went to bed with one girl and woke up with another.”
"Don't get drunk. I need you coherent tonight."
No comments:
Post a Comment