Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Chili Cookoff or Cheap Mexican Hash??

I was listening to Elliott in the morning on DC101, as I do every morning (which btw, if you don't listen to him, you should – he is consistently funny everyday), when he announced the line-up for the DC101 Chili Coookoff. So who's in the line-up?


  1. Silversun Pickups – If you haven't heard of them, they have a fab song "Lazy Eye"! - currently my favorite song on the radio right now.
  2. Breaking Benjamin
  3. 3 Days Grace - If you haven't heard their song "Pain", you've been living under a rock.
  4. Buckcherry
  5. Jet

What great bands! I would love to check this out! Only $20 if I can purchase some of the first 1,000 tickets sold on Friday. What a deal! $20 for 5 great bands! Oh no!! May 12th? ??!! I've already signed up for the TRASH Cheap Mexican Hash that weekend. I'm so torn!! What do I do?

No comments: