Surprisingly enough, I’m the early bird this morning when I wake Designer up at 10am to retrieve my clothes and room key. We gotta get moving! I need batteries for my sex toys and I want food! So 5 of us pile into my SUV, while NSSB will meet us at the diner in his car.
Uh oh! Change of plans! NSSB can’t find his car. Apparently, he parked it illegally and at 8am towing is enforced. I turn around to go back and pick him up. NSSB, you’re getting in the trunk! At breakfast, NSSB calls all 3
Other surprises in store for us – Chlorine and I cannot get back into our room. Our keys have been de-activated. Uh oh! Have we been kicked out? Fortunately, the cleaning lady lets us back into our room. Chlorine and I debate going to the front desk to find out what is going on, but neither of us is looking forward to a lecture. Eventually, as circle is beginning, Chlorine asks the front desk about her room key (the room is registered under her name). Just as we suspected, she is called into the manager’s office and lectured. Now mind you, Chlorine is dressed for the hash wearing a dog collar and bunny ears while she is listening to the manager discuss the complaints that were received about us. Complaining? About us? Never! Apparently, we were noisy last night. Ummm….no we weren’t – that would be Designer’s room. We were naked though.
Chlorine is bold, though. She tells him, “Our room won’t be noisy tonight, but your ENTIRE hotel will be.”
Way to be civil, Chlorine.
No comments:
Post a Comment