
Whew! I wasn’t expecting this 3 days before the Cherry Blossom 10-miler. I think I’m gonna walk the 2nd half – especially since the first major obstacle on the 2nd half is running up the Exorcist stairs (you know, I haven’t yet been up those stairs – I somehow manage to avoid all the trails that incorporate them).
While at the beer check, I encounter some fellas who are CLEARLY not hashers. First, cause they're drinking wine. Second, cause they are not dressed for hashing with their khakis and sweaters. Talk about some rich kids! Apparently, they live/hang out in the Potomac Boat House. Let's just say not anyone can walk into that establishment....
In other news, though, Peace o’ Chum picks up some trail treasure (two dudes). Girl! I appreciate your efforts to recruit, but two things:
- EWH3 doesn't really have a problem recruiting "justs"
- Bloody @sshole really is a stickler about bringing guys into the hash - if you want a bukake, go for it - but believe me, having beer gel hair afterwards is not appealing
On the second half, we are calmly leaving Georgetown and encounter the runner's pack. Amidst all the confusion, we somehow or another lose the walker’s hare – how can we manage to do that? We’re supposed to be following her for crap’s sake! Fortunately, Red River knows someone who knows where the end is and calls them on his cell phone. End location secured, we continue on without our hare. I'm still mystified as to how she disappeared, though.
And can I tell you? Little Red is so sweet! She brought me presents from
Since we have a huge crowd tonight (144 wankers), the circle is a bit hard to control. Add in the fact that we set up circle in the path of exiting parking garage customers and you’ll understand why circle didn’t end until 10:15 tonight.

And again Snowball tells me that I can’t dance. Apparently, he thinks I am off-rhythm. You know, that is usually not something that I am accused of….
Bars: Froggy Bottom Pub, Porter’s, and Recessions
Total Bar Count: 51
Total DC Bars: 28
No comments:
Post a Comment