Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My Blogging Rules

Believe it or not, ever since I first began blogging, I have imposed rules upon my blog. I’m not sure if I have ever overtly stated my rules, so I figure I’ll make it an official post for today.

  1. Never use real names, real jobs, or anything that can be used to track anyone down outside of hashing
  2. Don’t bad mouth other people – I’m not referring to criticisms of hashing behavior, but statements like “I can’t stand XXX cause of XXX”
  3. Never discuss who has hooked-up – This is always a difficult one cause there are so many funny things that come out of post-hook-up conversations.
  4. Edit curse words – I wouldn’t want my blog to be blocked cause I wasn’t forward-thinking enough to put a star in the word f*ck

I believe this is a pretty good, simple list. I’m not sure if there are other rules that I should apply, but I’m open to suggestions.

2 comments:

dayoldfish said...

can I still say Brownie is a f*g?

Catwoman said...

Brownie is a f*ck!ng g@y w@anker and last night he hooked up with some guy in leather pants and string vest who kept calling him Cookie.

Catwoman
aka Sheila Smith, Victoria's Secret purchaser